Esmale are dedicated to bringing you not only the best gay sex toys out there but also information and help in giving you confidence in the bedroom. Next up in our series of blogs around the subject of penis enlargement and penis exercises, is the Horse Squeeze. This set of penis exercises follows on from our previous blogs on penis exercises, which focussed on the Jelq, Bundled Stretch, Erect Bend and Jai stretch penis exercises. Check all the penis exercises here!
We hope you find these penis exercises helpful and that you get the results in penis enlargement and confidence you are looking for.
Horse Squeeze Penis Exercises – a step by step guide
To get the optimum effect from these penis exercises it is recommended that you have an erection level of 95 percent and perform at least 20 reps of the penis exercises.
The Horse Squeeze penis exercises are aimed at veterans and its all about filling the penis with blood to increase expansion.
This exercise should be performed with both hands and it’s advised to keep your penis well lubricated, so be sure to have your favourite lube at hand (we recommend Liquid Silk or Swiss Navy)
1. With your first hand (hand 1), form a tight overhand ok-grip at the base of your penis.
2. With your other hand (hand 2), form a small OK-grip, no larger than a dime.
3. With hand 2, you should slowly slide the dime-size grip over the head of your penis (glans) and move it towards to the base of your penis. Don’t get carried away with this stage – it should take 15 to 30 seconds for you to get to the base hand.
Horse Squeeze Penis Exercises Tips
As with all penis exercises, there are always some handy tips to enable you to get the most out of them and maximise the results. Here are just a few:
- For extra intensity, as soon as your second hand reaches the base hand, you can squeeze both hands at the base for an additional 30 seconds.
- Use plenty of a good quality lube to make this set of penis exercises go that little bit easier.
If you have any penis exercises recommendations, or want to share your penis exercises experiences with the team here at esmale, then please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to share as a blog on the site.
If you sign up to our newsletter, we will share all we know with you and you will also get access to the best offers and latest developments within the world of gay sex toys.
Team esmale, essentially for men!